... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM PST this
* winds: southeast 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Timing: winds will will peak in the early afternoon, then decrease
* Locations: mainly the south end of the Rogue Valley including
Ashland, Talent and Phoenix.
* Wind impacts: travel will be difficult for lightweight and
high profile vehicles. Loose outdoor objects or materials
could get blown about, and some tree damage is possible.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 to 39 mph are expected
with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:32 AM PST Nov. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service