... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Saturday afternoon
through Monday morning...
* what... heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 12 to
18 inches with local amounts up to 24 inches. Lesser amounts
are expected in southern Klamath County. Winds could gust as
high as 45 mph in exposed areas.
* Where... Highway 97 and 31, including the cities of Chemult and
* When... from Saturday afternoon through Monday morning.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult to
impossible. Visibilities could be reduced by blowing snow in
more exposed areas where winds are gusty.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* stock emergency kit with tire chains, flashlight, batteries,
blankets, food, water, and medications.
* The safest place during a winter storm is indoors.
* Plan now to avoid traveling during the storm.
* A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant
snow accumulations that may create dangerous travel.
Visit US at https://www.Weather.Gov/Medford
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Klamath Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Watch
Issued: 6:02 PM PST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service