... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 5 PM this afternoon to
5 PM PDT Thursday...
* winds... south 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* Timing... this afternoon into Thursday afternoon. Winds will be
strongest tonight and over the higher terrain.
* Locations include... Highway 31 from Summer Lake to Paisley.
Highway 140 east of Adel. Portions of Highway 395 north of the
31 and the 395 interchange to Alkali Lake. Highway 299 east of
Alturas over the Warner Mountains.
* Impacts... strong, gusty winds will make travel difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Unsecured objects will
be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Eastern Lake County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:05 PM PDT Mar. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service