... The Flood Warning extended until Thursday morning... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Mineola.
* Until Thursday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:15 am Sunday the stage was 15.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Wednesday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... expect flooding of low river bottoms with
secondary roadways along with picnic and recreational areas
becoming inundated as well. Ranchers should move cattle and
equipment to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wood Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:04 AM CDT Aug. 20, 2017 – National Weather Service