... Wind Advisory now in effect until 6 am CST Friday...
* winds... northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Impacts... lawn decorations and trash cans not secured could be
blown around and damaged. Small limbs could break. Driving
could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Secure
loose objects that could be blown around. Use extra caution while
driving, especially if in a high profile vehicle.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Comal Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:36 PM CST Dec. 13, 2018 – National Weather Service
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 4:04 PM CST Dec. 13, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Red flag warning remains in effect until 7 PM CST this evening
for strong winds and low relative humidity...
* affected area... real, Bandera, Medina, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe,
Atascosa, Wilson, Karnes, Gonzales, and De Witt counties.
* Wind... northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts 40 to 50 mph through
* Relative humidity... 25 to 35 percent through the evening.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now or will shortly. A combination of strong
winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.