The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River near
* Until Monday night, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6 PM Saturday, the stage was 22.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall, dropping below
flood stage Monday night.
* At 24.0 feet, moderate lowland flooding occurs, with the river
reaching well into the flood plain. Any oil tank batteries, pump
jacks, and secondary roads near the river may be flooded.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Bloomington 20 22.1 Sat 06 PM 21.4 20.3 19.8 19.1 18.3
Lat... Lon 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Refugio Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:13 PM CST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service