The Flood Warning continues for
the Winooski river at Essex Junction.
* At 4:30 PM Thursday the stage was 14.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
after midnight Friday.
* Impact... water is out of its banks near river cover Road and
has closed river cover Road in Williston. Flood waters may impact
North Williston Road in Essex. Impacts are only anticipated
upstream of the river gauge.
Lat... Lon 4457 7326 4444 7291 4436 7295 4450 7331
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Chittenden Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 5:27 PM EST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service