The Flood Warning continues for
the Okanogan river near Tonasket.
* Until further notice.
* At 6:15 am Friday the stage was 16.66 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river is expected to slowly fall through Saturday
though remain above flood stage... before rising again next week.
Lat... Lon 4895 11945 4893 11932 4825 11951 4832 11968 4895 11945
* at 16.0 feet... pasture land between Rodeo track Road and Benton
street, on the east side of the river near Omak, will begin to
* At 15.0 feet... minor flooding of low-lying areas is likely between
Oroville and Tonasket.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Upper Columbia Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:39 AM PDT May. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service